As a corporate entertainer, Michael has performed his mentalism show for numerous companies, holiday resorts, private parties, fund raising events and other functions all over the country.
His client list includes:
Below are testimonials from people who have attended a mentalism show or who have hired Michael Abrahamson as their corporate entertainer.
• "Michael was really fantastic in the session this morning, held specifically to launch a renewed focus on innovation. It is clear that most of us really underutilise the full mental capacity of our minds and it is truly amazing to see what you can do with it with the correct training, guidance and focus – unbelievable really. The session was also really great in terms of showing people that you can have your mind working on one “channel” (like while you are doing your required work) and at the same time having it working on some great idea, or change to how you do something, that may make a big difference to the business or our clients. He was simply amazing at having more than one intricate and complex “performance” happening at the same time.
A great engaging personality with a super sharp and entertaining mind, he had the entire room captivated for every second of his performance. Thank you Michael!"
- Peter Edwards, CEO, Financial Services Holdings, Alexander Forbes
• "Michael delivered a unique and mind blowing performance that our group will never forget! His show was not only entertaining but also inspiring in an unintended way. It was a welcomed alternative to the norm! If you want to leave your crowd impressed, entertained and get them thinking, then this is certainly recommended!”
- Chris Botha - GM Regent Life
• "Michael Abrahamson was commissioned to perform at our internal customer satisfaction recognition awards in October 2014. Michael’s performance was astounding! A phenomenal display of the power of the mind and how body language and eye movements can give away our thoughts. The audience left with a true admiration of his honed skill of mentalism, and a new appreciation for how we can use the power of observation to increase customer satisfaction. As a supplier, Michael was well-prepared, and very flexible – even on the day of the performance as circumstances changed. Michael was friendly and warm to the audience, and very professional and courteous as a supplier."
- Michelle Hardy-Berrington (VWSA Customer Relationship Management)
• "We had the privilege of Michael performing his mentalism show and MC at our annual awards dinner. Both certainly lived up to expectation, and laid the foundation for one of the most enjoyable evenings we as a company have had. Furthermore, Michael was always a pleasure to deal with, from the initial enquiry to the final goodbyes . I will definitely recommend Michael for any function, and hope he goes from strength to strength. We will certainly make use of him again."
- Jurgens Snyman, Lorge Acting C.E.O
• "Thank you for an absolute mind blowing show. Our delegates are still talking about it. It was informative and entertaining. I cannot believe how eager they were to participate. A guest speaker/entertainer can make or break a conference, you definitely made ours."
- Therese Bezuidenhout, Marketing Manager, Bidvest AFCOM
• “Michael delivered a highly entertaining and interactive show. Michael’s astonishing skills and charisma won the audience over. People were buzzing with curiosity after the show. Thoroughly enjoyable!”
- Noeleen Padayachee, Process Engineer, Hatch Ltd
• "Michael kept our sales team at the edge of their seats with a thoroughly engaging and interesting training session! An amazing talent and pleasure to deal with. We look forward welcoming him back to Primedia soon!"
- Marina Hartmann, Trade Marketing Manager, Primedia Broadcasting
• "On behalf of the organising social committee, I would like to thank you for delivering an entertaining and interactive show at OLG’s 2013 year-end function. You captured your audience’s attention with your astonishing memory skills and made for a spellbinding performance with your accurate mathematical predictions during the games performed. We valued your motivational message and your interaction with our guests after the show. Thank you for the unique experience and all the best with future endeavours!"
- Cecile Doubell-Fourie, Manager Public Relations, Open Learning Group
• "The Management and staff at Lorge just want to say thank you for the amazing mentalism show that you did for us on Saturday for our 29th annual awards evening. All our staff loved the show. Thank you for doing a great job as the MC for the night .Everything went according to plan and we will definitely use you again in the future for our functions."
- Carlien Thomson, CFO, Lorge
• “Michael, You are amazing! We all loved your mind-blowing skills and your unique, natural sense of entertainment and outstanding performance. Thank you again!”
- Melissa Maritz, Adendorff Machinery Mart
• "Thank you very much for “wowing” our audience at the 2013 SARMA Conference. We watched and listened in such awe, that we forgot to applaud! Discussions about your ability to stun the audience went on until late at night and the next day. As a matter of fact, our delegates are still talking about it, and I receive daily congratulations on the success of your entertainment. You made it a memorable evening."
- Johan Van Wyk, General Manager, SARMA
• "Thank you Michael, for the astonishing and very entertaining show that you gave at the Garden Pavilion 18th annual conference at Intundla. What a refreshing change to the rather educational presentations that conference attendees get to expect! Just the right thing at the right time – especially the morning after the awards evening of the previous night!"
- Diane Ross, Owner, Garden Pavilion Holdings
• "The performance was amazing and the guys couldn’t stop talking about it. You certainly added value to the conference."
- Karl Hurter, CSA National Match Officials' Administrator
• "Thank you very much for the immensely entertaining show. Everyone at the company was very impressed and 2 days later are still talking about the “tricks” you performed. We will definitely recommend you to others and I’m sure will be using you soon to teach us memory techniques."
- Brad Bernstein, Operations Director, Global Micro Solutions
• “Michael’s mentalism show has really opened our staff members’ eyes to looking at life a little differently… A must see if you are looking for something out of the ordinary.”
- Dirk Kotze, Regional Marketing Manager, Sanlam Broker Distribution
• “Michael’s show was absolutely fantastic. He had us enthralled from the minute he started and kept us captivated for the whole duration of his show. To this day, we have no idea how he did what he did. I would love to see more of his shows.”
- Sonya Kolman - conference convenor, South African Society of Clinical Pharmacy (SASOCP)
• ”A challenging audience, as they were mostly East African, however he handled it like a pro and they absolutely raved about him. It was like nothing they have ever seen before so he was bombarded with questions at the end. Great job, client was very happy.”
- Sue Aerts - Event Organiser, Moneygram International
• ”This man is amazing - truly intelligent and interesting. I could have him anytime - his talent is absolutely fascinating.”
- Unathi Boniwe, Investec Bank
• “He had the audience captivated.”
- Bryan Smith, Sales and Production, DOOM
• “Thank you so much for your fascinating and impressive show at our annual year end function last week. Our
staff was truly amazed at what you were able to do, it certainly brought the party to life and seemed to bring a
mixture of awe and disbelief to the room. Your show certainly made the function memorable for all who were
lucky enough to be there.
I have no doubt that your skills have further applications in business and I look forward to investigating further
opportunities to work together in the future.”
- Steven Jack, CEO, Jack & Seach (Pty) Ltd
• “Everyone had a wonderful time. Your presentation was fun yet thought provoking at the same time. At the supper table people were rattling off the words we learnt whilst others were trying to figure out some of your other mind boggling tricks.”
- Immy Mohamed, Group CEO of Pharmachem
• “Michael was scary; Michael was awesome! We enjoyed his show tremendously and everyone was spellbound. His attitude was fantastic at lunch - even though he must have been exhausted, and he treated everyone as customers - we can really highly recommend him.”
- Neville Koertzen, SPAR Lowveld
• “WOW – How’d he do that? Very entertaining and curious!”
- Sally Schiffer , o/b/o Innovent
• “My guests loved Michael and his act generated loads of lively debate around the hall for the remainder of our exhibition.”
- Debbie Mulcahy, Orbes Media (Pty) Ltd
• "Michael's presentation was very good and he had a lot of questions to answer at the end. From the "Thank You" messages that we received from the secretaries, it is clear that everyone there was thrilled with Michael’s performance."
- Pauline Phiri, RMB
• "Michael kept the audience totally enthralled throughout his entire performance. We're still talking about it!!"
- Kerry Oliver, Agency Manager, The Lime Envelope
• "Michael went down really well at ACPM. Some of the guests are still talking about it and can’t figure out some of the things he did."
- Arlene Ratzleff, Managing Director, Launchit Marketing
• "Michael was absolutely amazing. His presentation set the Leadership Summit abuzz. His link of process to support good implementation was awesome in a fun way."
- Greg Carolin, Partner, DPI (Decision Processes International - S.A.)
• "Thank you so much for your show, it was honestly one of the most entertaining and MIND BLOWING shows I have ever seen! There were aspects that you showed me and my clients that no one in the room thought was possible. From the comic aspect to the mind reading and motivation, it was a perfect show for my event! I will definitely recommend and use you in the future!"
- David Jaffe, Branch Manager, Kevro Pretoria